Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thing 15

I used my avatar to explore in Second Life. The Second Life worlds would take long time to explore. The people I've interacted with in Second Life are friendly. There are groups you can join in Second Life and even events and jobs! I would have a hard time working all day only to come home and work in a virtual world. I do think it is cool that the objects you build in world are yours to do whatever you want with them. It seems that people can make an income building or scripting in Second Life.

I think libraries could use Second Life to appeal to the generations that prefer they type of virtual interaction. I do wonder with so many libraries in the real world how Second Life would be used if each one of us wanted a presence in Second Life.

No comments: